Tuesday, October 23, 2007
- 1. If Abraham is the paradigm of fidelity to God, then what are the essential elements of this faithful relationship?
- 2. What can Abraham's relationship with God tell us about the nature and possibility of theology?
- 3. How do our family relationships shape our fidelity to God and, potentially, the kind of theology we pursue?
- 4. Finally, in light of the above, what is unique about a Mormon understanding of Abraham?
- Notes Toward a Report: Question 1
- Notes Toward a Report: Question 2
- Notes Toward a Report: Question 3
- Notes Toward a Report: Question 4
- Gift of Death - Chapter 4
- "Whom To Give To"
- Derrida's Gift of Death, chapter 2: "Beyond"
- The Gift of Death, chapter 1
- Problema III -- more
- Problema III